According to art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal UE L 119, 04.05.2016) I inform that:
- The controller of your personal data is GT Trailers Limited Liability Company with headquarters in Kurznie, ul. Stawowa 12; 46-037 Kurznie
- If you have questions about the means and scope of processing your personal data, you can contact the Controller – firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Your personal data will be processed in order to perform the contract – pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 letter b of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
- In other cases, your personal data will be processed only on the basis of prior consent to the scope and purpose specified in the consent.
- In connection with the processing of data for the purposes referred to in point 4, the recipients of your personal data may be:
- public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities, to the extent and for purposes that result from the provisions of generally applicable law;
- other entities which, based on relevant agreements signed with GT Trailers Sp. z o.o. process personal data for which the Controller is GT Trailers Sp. z o.o.
- The above personal data will be stored for a period of 15 years or based on a legitimate interest pursued by the controller
- In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to access personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of this data;
- the right to request rectification of personal data
- the right to request erasure of personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten),
- the right to request restriction of processing of personal data
- the right to data portability
- the right to object to data processing
- If the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of the person’s consent to the processing of personal data (Article 6 (1) letter a of GDPR), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- In the case of information about unlawful processing of your personal data in GT Trailers Sp. z o.o. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent in matters of personal data protection.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result in the refusal to conclude a contract.
- Your data can be processed in an automated way and will not be profiled.
- We do not transfer your data to international organizations or to third countries.
Call us or leave your number
Our experts will gladly to answer your questions.
+48 662 196 955